Home » xyzzy » Tower » My Cat Snores
My Cat Snores [message #96099] Thu, 20 October 2022 20:50 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Yup...he sure does. He is an all black medium fur 13 year old that loves to hang out next to my PC when I am using it. About half the time he sleeps on the main area in front of the monitor. I fortunately have a second blue tooth keyboard and can still use the PC. About one time in five he sleeps so soundly that he snores. It is sort of a combination hum and whistle. He also sleeps under my one test meter as in the photo. He was trying to figure out what I was doing when I took that photo. Anyone else have funny animal stories?/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=3270&private=0
  • Attachment: Cat.jpg
    (Size: 158.43KB, Downloaded 178 times)

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: My Cat Snores [message #96102 is a reply to message #96099] Fri, 21 October 2022 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Seems no matter what you may be doing, a critter, cat, dog will be right there to investigate and get your undivided attention. I had a rust colored Doberman, hence my handle here and he was nothin more than a big old lap dog. Except he weighed close to 100 pounds. Sweetest disposition but formidable looking too. If I was sitting on the couch watching the boob toob. That hound would come up to me, turn around, back up and plop his rear end on my knee and just sit there. His two hind legs suspended from the ground wobbling to and fro. Watching right along with me. I eventually started making that backup sound that trucks use when they put er in reverse when Rusty would commence to plop his ass on my knee.
He was one gone hound.
Re: My Cat Snores [message #96105 is a reply to message #96099] Fri, 21 October 2022 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barryso is currently offline  Barryso
Master
Had a Scottish Terrier years back that would have really vivid dreams and he'd make all sorts of noises and motions. All while still asleep.

It didn't happen all that often but it'd go on a few times a year.

Always wondered what he was dreaming about.
Re: My Cat Snores [message #96107 is a reply to message #96105] Fri, 21 October 2022 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, A long time ago I had a dog that would roll over on his back and "run" in his sleep. It was hysterical to watch. Laughing

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: My Cat Snores [message #96109 is a reply to message #96107] Sat, 22 October 2022 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
There's some channel that shows wonderful animal antics that people record. Hysterical sometimes. There was a time that the consensus was that animals were just "dumb animals". Fortunately that has been overwhelmingly disproven. They put us to shame in many ways.

"Three monkeys sat in a coconut tree, discussing things as are said to be."

The Fabulous Thunderbirds, The Monkey Speaks His Mind song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLat4bHOIhs

"Man descended, the worthless bum. From our race brotha, he did not come."
Re: My Cat Snores [message #96118 is a reply to message #96109] Wed, 26 October 2022 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Follow up for creative critters doing clever things. An article on The Guardian. Dog walks like a human and other precocious pets. The lead story is a riot. A dog injured as a pup taught itself how to walk on two legs. A star is born.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2022/oct/22/the-dog-that-walks-like-a-human-and-other-precocious-pets-duck-cat-parrot

I had a Brittany spaniel as a child. They are smart hounds. He learned how to open the screen door by himself with his muzzle. And to ask to go out. Saying ouuuuuuut!
Re: My Cat Snores [message #96119 is a reply to message #96118] Thu, 27 October 2022 08:30 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That's hysterical!

My wife, Kelly, loves to watch silly little pet videos. She shows me some of 'em sometimes and they really are a hoot!
Previous Topic: Long Live VCR
Next Topic: Never tailgate a rhino
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:21:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout