Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Is it true that Norway will limit the list of providers
Is it true that Norway will limit the list of providers [message #96061] Tue, 11 October 2022 07:39 Go to next message
Justinn09 is currently offline  Justinn09
Esquire
People ) Who likes to play ? No one heard anything about what reforms now wants to carry out the Norwegian regulator? I heard they want to restrict some sites to withdraw their money. Some kind of test. No one knows what exactly is going on?
Re: Is it true that Norway will limit the list of providers [message #96065 is a reply to message #96061] Tue, 11 October 2022 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Do you have some link or reference to what this is? Is it related to their financial regulatory authority, (Finanstilsynet)?
To me at least, in the US. Regulation is underwhelmingly applied to the greedy financial institutions. Part of our screwed up economics.
Re: Is it true that Norway will limit the list of providers [message #96097 is a reply to message #96061] Thu, 20 October 2022 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Polik_ is currently offline  Polik_
Esquire
Well, maybe you need to look at the official list and statistics of the most popular slot machines in Norway that you can play. And it is best to turn to knowledgeable people who really understand this issue.
Re: Is it true that Norway will limit the list of providers [message #96098 is a reply to message #96097] Thu, 20 October 2022 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Is that what this about? Slot machines? With the original information provided. I wouldn't know. But I don't follow the betting culture. The house/machine always has the edge. And the issue escapes me. Good luck though. Pun intended.
Re: Is it true that Norway will limit the list of providers [message #96114 is a reply to message #96061] Sun, 23 October 2022 14:51 Go to previous message
Gekk90 is currently offline  Gekk90
Esquire
Yes, now what kind of machines and playgrounds are not divorced. Everything is more colorful brighter and brighter. Thus attracting more and more new players. The atmosphere of excitement just rolls over at such sites.
Previous Topic: 2022 Fiscal Policy Report Card on Governors
Next Topic: Netflix We Were Soldiers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:38:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout