Home » xyzzy » Tower » Cat fur
Cat fur [message #95729] Sun, 26 June 2022 09:29 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi folks,
I am not cleaning the house until the cats stop shedding.  Mad The dust around here is bad enough but can be managed.  Robot vacuum and dusting once a week.  But the cats, ugh.  I thought Moon was about done with the inch and a half fur.  Then he started the fluff.  Small nearly impossible to see stuff that gets everywhere.  On your face, in the mouth, stuck to everything he gets near.  On LPs as they are spinning and stuck to PC screens as well. Then Star started and she is bringing it to new levels.  Clumps of really fine fur.  It is twice as bad as Moon.  There are wads of fur everywhere.  I have been using a shop vacuum weekly and the very next day it is back.  I could make a new cat from all the fur I have collected.  It is almost if they have friends visiting that are hiding from us who are adding to the mess. This is the worst it has ever been.  If you ever come up with a use for cat fur let me know.  I mean if they can make fairly good solid rocket fuel from poop (on Myth Busters) then anything is possible. Rolling Eyes

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Cat fur [message #95732 is a reply to message #95729] Mon, 27 June 2022 08:44 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

https://audioroundtable.com/images/Wow.jpg
Previous Topic: Memorial Day
Next Topic: John Busch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:43:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio