Home » Audio » General » Skype Audio Problems on my Phone
Skype Audio Problems on my Phone [message #95615] Fri, 13 May 2022 11:12 Go to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
It was weird that other messenger apps worked fine with my phone. But when I had a call on Skype, the other person couldn't hear me even though I could hear what he was saying. Have you encountered a similar problem? I can't figure out what's wrong.
Re: Skype Audio Problems on my Phone [message #95627 is a reply to message #95615] Sun, 15 May 2022 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
It sounds like they had a speaker problem, or maybe they accidentally had you on mute. I'd try the app with someone else and see what happens.
Re: Skype Audio Problems on my Phone [message #95632 is a reply to message #95627] Tue, 17 May 2022 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
Madison wrote on Sun, 15 May 2022 18:18
It sounds like they had a speaker problem, or maybe they accidentally had you on mute. I'd try the app with someone else and see what happens.
It's the first time that happened, so I was confused when I experienced that. I had a call earlier before that, and there was no problem. Maybe the issue was really on the other side of the line.
Re: Skype Audio Problems on my Phone [message #95644 is a reply to message #95615] Mon, 23 May 2022 00:52 Go to previous message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
Did you try the sound test on Skype? It's good to check that to know if your side has a problem with the audio. I always make use of that before having a meeting.
Previous Topic: Converting Audio to Text
Next Topic: Going Backwards
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:39:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout