Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Last great movie you watched?
Last great movie you watched? [message #95417] Tue, 22 March 2022 07:15 Go to next message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
For me, it was probably the action flick, Infinity War, from 2018. I've seen other movies since then, but none were as spectacular. What about you?
Re: Last great movie you watched? [message #95420 is a reply to message #95417] Tue, 22 March 2022 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
The Grapes Of Wrath with Henry Fonda. Giving a pretty good nod to the John Steinbeck classic about the dust bowl hard times during the depression era of the 1930's. Following the Joad family's arduous trek from their family farm in Oklahoma to California. And how the Okie's were mistreated and taken advantage of making their mass migration westward.
Re: Last great movie you watched? [message #95454 is a reply to message #95417] Wed, 30 March 2022 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I finally watched Mad Max: Fury Road and I was pleasantly surprised by how watchable it is. It wasn't what I expected at all. I don't want to spoil it, but there's actually a good story behind it all. Plus, Charlize Theron is amazing!
Re: Last great movie you watched? [message #95557 is a reply to message #95417] Mon, 25 April 2022 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phonetic Ear is currently offline  Phonetic Ear
Baron
The last movie that I watched was Don't Breathe 2. I needed to have a recap with the 1 to see if it connected. Although there wasn't, the second movie was impacting. It best illustrates how family blood and care won't be the same. It also made me think about society's treatment of people who have done wrong.
Re: Last great movie you watched? [message #95664 is a reply to message #95417] Thu, 09 June 2022 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
Has anyone here watched The Butterfly Effect? There were so many twists that I almost got confused about what was really happening in the movie. I had to reread the plot because of that. Watching it was worth it, though, especially after understanding the story.
Re: Last great movie you watched? [message #95683 is a reply to message #95417] Thu, 16 June 2022 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
billy37 is currently offline  billy37
Esquire
I know that it is not a movie, but the last great piece I saw was the fourth season of Stranger Things (volume 1). It was so amazing, the music, the plot and twists, that I have no words.
Re: Last great movie you watched? [message #95770 is a reply to message #95417] Tue, 05 July 2022 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dropuc is currently offline  Dropuc
Chancellor
The Gods Must Be Crazy is an old comedy movie about the strangeness of a bushman's life and modern civilization that recently shook my ribs so hard. I have watched others, but in between, I've returned to it to shake the world off my shoulder. I mean to recommend it anytime! Laughing
Re: Last great movie you watched? [message #95778 is a reply to message #95770] Tue, 05 July 2022 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Quote:
Dropuc
The Gods Must Be Crazy
That was a wonderful and funny movie. Last time I've watched it was back in the late 80's. Reefer madness made me laugh like a hyena with all the clumsy hijinks the main Bwana character did. Like letting his Range Rover climb up a tree mistakenly with it's power winch. He reminded me of Chevy Chase. Thanks for reminding me of that little nugget. I'll have to see if I can find it on the trusty Roku.
Re: Last great movie you watched? [message #95946 is a reply to message #95778] Mon, 29 August 2022 16:50 Go to previous message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Just finished watching a very interesting movie called Synchronic. With a bitter sweet ending. Two New Orleans paramedics share more than friendship when things start getting weird on their calls to drug overdoses. One starts to take the designer drug causing the O.D's when he learns he has a brain tumor and nothing to loose. Good movie I thought.
Previous Topic: Stars we've lost
Next Topic: An evening with Michael Bublé
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:34:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout