Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Amazon Prime price hike...again
Amazon Prime price hike...again [message #95189] Fri, 04 February 2022 18:23 Go to next message
Trilling Me Softly is currently offline  Trilling Me Softly
Baron
Did you guys see the news that there's going to be another price hike for Amazon Prime? I think Netflix has announced an increase in their prices too. Cord cutting sure is getting expensive. I might be better off with cable.
Re: Amazon Prime price hike...again [message #95195 is a reply to message #95189] Sat, 05 February 2022 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Must be supply chain issues right? They do so because they can. Everyone else is, riding on the coattails of the pandemic price hike.
Re: Amazon Prime price hike...again [message #95200 is a reply to message #95189] Sat, 05 February 2022 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Trilling Me Softly wrote on Fri, 04 February 2022 18:23
[I] might be better off with cable.
Not so fast. I just a letter from my cable company, informing me that they're raising rates. I think everything is going up. It's getting ridiculous.
Re: Amazon Prime price hike...again [message #95211 is a reply to message #95189] Sun, 06 February 2022 18:55 Go to previous message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I did! I just shook my head. Everything us going up! Heck you can't even buy some things in the store anymore.
You know I wouldn't complain about Amazon Prime except they don't even deliver quickly anymore!
Previous Topic: Garth Brooks
Next Topic: Vintage Records
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:08:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout