Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » No Christmas Tree For Me!
No Christmas Tree For Me! [message #94930] Thu, 16 December 2021 03:12 Go to next message
AcousticJack is currently offline  AcousticJack
Chancellor
It's been 6 years since I had my last Christmas tree up. Since I got my cat in 2014, it meant the end of Christmas decorations Very Happy The first year I got her, I put up the tree and spent so much time decorating it, only to see my cat break it into pieces. After that year, it was just not worth the trouble anymore. Oh well...
Re: No Christmas Tree For Me! [message #94954 is a reply to message #94930] Sat, 18 December 2021 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Echo is currently offline  Echo
Chancellor
LOL that cracked me up! I don't have a cat, but my sister does, and she used to have the same problem when her cat was a kitten. Now the cat sleeps almost all the time and he couldn't be bothered with the tree Laughing
Re: No Christmas Tree For Me! [message #96183 is a reply to message #94930] Sat, 12 November 2022 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RattiCobain is currently offline  RattiCobain
Esquire
I'm very sorry about that, maybe this year you won't have the tree but next year you will have it
Re: No Christmas Tree For Me! [message #97194 is a reply to message #94930] Tue, 14 November 2023 13:51 Go to previous message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
Haven't had a tree in years. A wreath and some string lights are good enough at my house. The last tree I bought was really short!
Previous Topic: Animals and Music
Next Topic: Relentless Salespeople
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:03:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout