Home » Audio » Speaker » Your Take on Smart Speakers?
Re: Your Take on Smart Speakers? [message #95816 is a reply to message #94668] Sun, 10 July 2022 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Curry is currently offline  Curry
Chancellor
I'll take smart anytime when it comes to gadgets. It comes with fantastic gains in time, space, and cool features. On top of that, the world is changing fast, and I'll not be left behind again. I used to be old school and missed a lot of terrific stuff. Smart goes well on various new applications, unlike conventional, which can be cumbersome with connectivity. Let's go smart, or soon you'll be left out.

Re: Your Take on Smart Speakers? [message #95818 is a reply to message #95816] Sun, 10 July 2022 09:15 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I'm intentionally staying left out. As in, I don't care. Smart to me means, "so much about redundant thinking". For me it's all about commerce capture. Nothing in regards to fidelity and appreciation of the love of music. Which is what this forum is based on. The tool for old school. I'm not against technological progress. I'm just selective on how it's dished out.
Previous Topic: Sonos speakers
Next Topic: 2 channel reinforcement subs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:42:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout