Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Networks
Networks [message #94649] Thu, 21 October 2021 13:37 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
What is it with Networks pulling TV shows off their basic network and adding them to a + network. For instance CBS pulled Seal Team and put in on Paramount +. I pay enough for cable, shouldn't the networks just show their shows!
Re: Networks [message #94650 is a reply to message #94649] Thu, 21 October 2021 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
They want your money Lebowski! Coming in regular and easy. That's the way our economy works these days.
Re: Networks [message #94652 is a reply to message #94649] Fri, 22 October 2021 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
That sucks because if that's happening now, TV cables might just become a thing of the past. Companies will do anything to make you keep your subscriptions. They could see which channels have more viewers and start to use them to gain revenue from that even if it was free before.
Re: Networks [message #94655 is a reply to message #94652] Fri, 22 October 2021 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
They know all the angles and they've mapped it out to maximize their profit. Then the bigger companies will devour the smaller until it's just a few left that will control the pricing. Otherwise known as monopolies. That's how our economy works these days. The future keeps getting brighter all the time.
I just catch air tv and use the Roku to grab whatever programming that isn't total junk. It's mostly junk. But so is the payfer streaming from my gander at it.
Re: Networks [message #94674 is a reply to message #94655] Sun, 24 October 2021 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Rusty wrote on Fri, 22 October 2021 12:51
The future keeps getting brighter all the time.
That is just DRIPPING with sarcasm. Laughing

I have kind of given up on T.V. at this point. I do have Little House On The Prairie on as background noise right now though. It's a good, wholesome thing to wake up to.
Re: Networks [message #94679 is a reply to message #94674] Sun, 24 October 2021 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Quote:
Kingfish
Rusty wrote on Fri, 22 October 2021 12:51
The future keeps getting brighter all the time.
That is just DRIPPING with sarcasm.
I know that's right!
Re: Networks [message #94682 is a reply to message #94649] Mon, 25 October 2021 08:15 Go to previous message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I couldn't agree more than - they want your money! I saw that Seal Team was going to Paramount +. Heck no! We love that show but I'm not paying another streaming service. Cable television is already crazy ridiculous!
Previous Topic: Japanese Dubbed
Next Topic: The Trend of Squid Game
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:17:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout