Home » Audio » Home Theater » Wifi Projectors
Wifi Projectors [message #94641] Thu, 21 October 2021 06:57 Go to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
What do you think of the Vilinice brand? Do you trust their projectors? These kinds of devices help convince me that I can ditch the theaters. It offers a 1080 full HD resolution and is compatible with multiple devices. Battery life isn't that bad at all too, but it's not rechargeable. Would you go for this?
Re: Wifi Projectors [message #95074 is a reply to message #94641] Wed, 12 January 2022 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I would, but I would start with the lower-end items first. They are only 3 or 4 years old, so I won't spend much while gaining their trust.

You have to give the start-ups a chance.
Re: Wifi Projectors [message #95210 is a reply to message #94641] Sun, 06 February 2022 18:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I agree, I would also go small and cheaper. I'm leary trying a new brand. I like to do a lot of review and read other people's comments. New brands and products lack this, so I would start small.
Re: Wifi Projectors [message #95240 is a reply to message #95210] Mon, 14 February 2022 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LCallan is currently offline  LCallan
Baron
It has a good battery life, but it's not rechargeable? Did that bit come from a review? It's confusing, because it sounds like it's a one and done deal. You can watch it once on the battery, then you might as well throw it away and get something else, because it's no longer portable. Forgive me if I'm missing the point. I haven't had my morning coffee yet.
Re: Wifi Projectors [message #95241 is a reply to message #94641] Mon, 14 February 2022 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike Ortan is currently offline  Mike Ortan
Esquire
Hello!
If you want to get a wifi projector then visit the perfect projector because it has many best and cheap wifi projectors. I use a wifi projector one of them and I am happy with it.
Re: Wifi Projectors [message #95316 is a reply to message #94641] Sat, 26 February 2022 18:55 Go to previous message
Trilling Me Softly is currently offline  Trilling Me Softly
Baron
I've never heard of them. I usually stick with familiar names. I have one by Samsung that's really nice. I got it for less than a grand. I've had it for a while and it's been knocked over the pets many times. It's still in good shape.
Previous Topic: Whistling noise?
Next Topic: Surround Sound
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:17:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout