Home » Audio » Source » The Intellectual People Podcast - Orchard Audio
The Intellectual People Podcast - Orchard Audio [message #94205] Fri, 13 August 2021 08:52 Go to next message
jtwrace is currently offline  jtwrace
Viscount
Leonid (Leo) Ayzenshtat, full of passion; started Orchard Audio to maximize the dollar to performance ratio. Take a listen to hear about Leo's journey from concept to reality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVjYmg0025o

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=2806&private=0
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Orchard Audio [message #94673 is a reply to message #94205] Sun, 24 October 2021 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Thank you for the info. I'm always on the lookout for more podcasts that are interesting, informative and entertaining.

I'll look into more later today. Curious as to how many episodes they have.
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Orchard Audio [message #94970 is a reply to message #94205] Sun, 19 December 2021 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Csharp is currently offline  Csharp
Viscount
I use Podbeam, and if you type their channel name into that search bar you'll find roughly 50 episodes. It's not groundbreaking stuff, but it's informative and entertaining. I like it.
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Orchard Audio [message #94972 is a reply to message #94673] Sun, 19 December 2021 15:13 Go to previous message
jtwrace is currently offline  jtwrace
Viscount
Kingfish wrote on Sun, 24 October 2021 07:19
Thank you for the info. I'm always on the lookout for more podcasts that are interesting, informative and entertaining.

I'll look into more later today. Curious as to how many episodes they have.
I have nearly 50 at this point. More coming!
Previous Topic: Converting video to audio
Next Topic: Digital music hoarding
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:35:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout