Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone (Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of using "RNA as a drug" and core mRNA and DNA vaccine technologies.)
The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone [message #94105] Tue, 27 July 2021 18:49 Go to next message
jtwrace is currently offline  jtwrace
Viscount
Dr. Robert Malone provides us with an in depth discussion on his past of how he invented the mRNA and DNA technology. You are sure to learn a lot in this highly interesting topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkUePQMfkE&t=8220s

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=2795&private=0
  • Attachment: 1 (1).jpg
    (Size: 160.69KB, Downloaded 353 times)
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone [message #94111 is a reply to message #94105] Wed, 28 July 2021 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Being courted by the likes of Newsmax and Fox doesn't give me great credence, even though his credentials seem impressive. Peripheral net searching, he's not the sole "inventor" either of mRNA vaccine technology as seems to be a part of his pitch. He and others that have claimed the spike protein in the Covid vaccines is "Cytotoxic" have been debunked.
Personally I don't understand all the pushback with the totality of this pandemic has done socially, politically and economically. Being at war with this variant seems more the usual two halves of the politicized nation than the virus itself. Which I understand is and will be around from here on out. Like all the other malady's out there. Other vaccines have suppressed diseases only for them to re-establish from unnecessary falsehoods.

I've gotten my medicine and I'll take a booster if recommended. As I have since a child. And I wear a mask still in a public setting. Doing my part for myself and my fellow Americans.
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone [message #94224 is a reply to message #94111] Sat, 14 August 2021 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I wanted to follow up with this interesting article on Dr. Malone from the Atlantic publication. It seems like a case of sour grapes for the good Dr. That has been picked up upon and utilized by a more baser segment of public discourse. Anything being touted by a degenerate such as Steve Bannon throws up a frantic red flag.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone [message #94229 is a reply to message #94224] Sat, 14 August 2021 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, usually I would not comment on this type of subject as it is too easy to offend others when such is not intended. I see the issue in a bigger perspective. It is one of trust. Who do you trust? As a companion thought is the emotional perspective. A fairly well established educational concept is that it is impossible to use a factual argument to change an emotional belief. Try it sometime...good luck. Another concept is that we (humans) as a species tend to be both self centered and combative. Anyone or thing that seems to impact on our personal space, beliefs or behavior will get resistance. I fully believe that each of us is entitled to make our own choices with the following caveats. One don't cause me a problem with your choice and don't cause a negative impact on anyone else. In the case with COVID....I don't want your choice to put me at risk and I don't want your choice to use up scarce resources that other folks that made a different (from yours) choice might need. In the end we can all be friends (or at least civil) even if we have different beliefs if we accept that our choices might impact other folks.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone [message #94230 is a reply to message #94229] Sun, 15 August 2021 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I think this guys frustration for the situation at hand now speaks very succinctly in a coarse but effective way to the mess we're in. I feel it's the politicization that erodes not only trust, but accounts for the continued erosion of civil society. This phenomena from nature has not been dealt with in a unified method. That is, putting aside the usual petty motives and theatrical rhetoric and work together to tamp down this dangerous virus. We can't even come to a concession on wearing masks.

Trust is a must.
https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/p2fqkh/i_feel_this_guy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone [message #94701 is a reply to message #94230] Thu, 28 October 2021 06:37 Go to previous message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I got my 3rd booster Pfizer this Tuesday. Minimal muscular ache and like the 2nd dose low level intermittent headache. I hope this winter isn't fraught with more outbreak with regular influenza heaped on top. Where I live the immunization just creeps along. The battle lines have been established. Can anyone explain why this is necessary?
Previous Topic: The Intellectual People Podcast - Alison Morrow
Next Topic: 2022 Fiscal Policy Report Card on Governors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:25:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout