Home » Audio » General » YouTube to Mp3
YouTube to Mp3 [message #94081] Thu, 22 July 2021 00:04 Go to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
Converters like this are handy for people who don't subscribe to Spotify premium. It's a hassle downloading songs one by one, so this is a helpful tool for people who'd prefer to have a playlist within a minimum amount of time. There are many soundtrack videos with different genres on YouTube that are only waiting to get converted. Have you relied on this for music?
Re: YouTube to Mp3 [message #94159 is a reply to message #94081] Sun, 08 August 2021 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
I've used it before but eventually found it inconvenient because the playlists are repetitive, and some songs didn't meet my taste. It can still be helpful if you're after specific audios outside music.
Re: YouTube to Mp3 [message #94275 is a reply to message #94081] Thu, 19 August 2021 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
Sometimes, I'm afraid of using converters like these thinking that it might have a virus with it. There are too many ads and pop-ups making it seem that the site doesn't work.
Re: YouTube to Mp3 [message #94284 is a reply to message #94275] Thu, 19 August 2021 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trilling Me Softly is currently offline  Trilling Me Softly
Baron
I've used this one in the past. https://youtubetomp3music.com/en26/

It works in your browser, so there's no need to worry about installing anything. I haven't noticed any malware problems either.
Re: YouTube to Mp3 [message #94321 is a reply to message #94081] Mon, 30 August 2021 10:01 Go to previous message
Spotifier is currently offline  Spotifier
Baron
I've used this in the past, and it sure did me well. Youtube converters can help when you can't find particular audio because almost everything is on Youtube, including personal ones.
Previous Topic: The Intellectual People Podcast - JDS Labs
Next Topic: When to recap?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:00:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout