Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Ink Master
Ink Master [message #94023] Wed, 14 July 2021 23:17 Go to next message
MRikki is currently offline  MRikki
Baron
Recently, I've really gotten into Ink Master, a reality TV tattoo competition. I'm always amazed at what beautiful artwork these tattoo artists can create. Has anyone else watched the show? What are your thoughts on it?
Re: Ink Master [message #94030 is a reply to message #94023] Thu, 15 July 2021 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I'll give em credit for their skills. When tattoos were relegated to the military and those in the criminal trade, that differentiated them with the general public. But now, with everyone and their grandmother getting them. I can't appreciate the pure aesthetics of the trades craft. They still to me look vulgar, on anyone. I think of them as a desecration of the flesh.
Re: Ink Master [message #94031 is a reply to message #94030] Thu, 15 July 2021 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yeah, me too. What really amazes me is when pretty girls get tatoos. It's like marring a beautuful painting with grafitti. No matter how great the grafitti art is, it still ruins the painting it covers.
Re: Ink Master [message #94045 is a reply to message #94023] Fri, 16 July 2021 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PinkHair is currently offline  PinkHair
Chancellor
I love watching the art come together so quickly. Even the tattoos that placed in the lower rankings are still impressive to me. I could never do that! Some of the drama I could do without, but the art is always amazing to see.
Re: Ink Master [message #94059 is a reply to message #94023] Sun, 18 July 2021 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
I haven't seen this show myself, but it sounds like it would be something I would enjoy! I love tattoos, and have several myself, so I'm going to have to check this show out! Does anyone know where I can watch it?
Re: Ink Master [message #94064 is a reply to message #94023] Tue, 20 July 2021 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
I'm in awe watching that show. It's incredible watching the artists draw calmly and accurately over someone's skin and with no room for mistakes. It's brave of them to choose detailed illustrations given its difficulty.

Quote:
Does anyone know where I can watch it?
You can look it up on YouTube. Smile
Re: Ink Master [message #94069 is a reply to message #94064] Tue, 20 July 2021 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
Zart wrote on Tue, 20 July 2021 01:47
I'm in awe watching that show. It's incredible watching the artists draw calmly and accurately over someone's skin and with no room for mistakes. It's brave of them to choose detailed illustrations given its difficulty.

Quote:
Marvelous! Thank you so much Smile I'll look it up! I'm also going to check my streaming services and see if it's on any of those. Hopefully, Netflix has it.
Re: Ink Master [message #94100 is a reply to message #94069] Sun, 25 July 2021 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PinkHair is currently offline  PinkHair
Chancellor
Raymond wrote on Tue, 20 July 2021 23:55
Zart wrote on Tue, 20 July 2021 01:47

Quote:
Marvelous! Thank you so much Smile I'll look it up! I'm also going to check my streaming services and see if it's on any of those. Hopefully, Netflix has it.
Last I checked, Netflix has the first two seasons and Paramount+ has the whole show. I don't know about Hulu or Amazon. Hopefully you find it somewhere.
Re: Ink Master [message #94103 is a reply to message #94023] Tue, 27 July 2021 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
I'm not a huge fan of the show. I don't mind tattoos, but I don't like watching tattoos being applied. I also feel like there's a lot of contrived drama in the show. It's just not my cup of tea, I guess.
Re: Ink Master [message #94183 is a reply to message #94023] Tue, 10 August 2021 01:31 Go to previous message
Phonetic Ear is currently offline  Phonetic Ear
Baron
It could've been hard to get clients for the show, so I'm surprised how many people are willing to have a big-sized tattoo put on them. They're so lucky if they aren't volunteers since they would have to get paid aside from the free tattoo.
Previous Topic: Luca
Next Topic: Black Widow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:42:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout