Home » Audio » Speaker » Speakers for Classical Music
Speakers for Classical Music [message #93945] Fri, 18 June 2021 02:25 Go to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
It occurred to me that the better speaker would vary depending on the music you're listening to. There would be different dynamics in the music produced by the band from the one made by an orchestra. What speaker comes to your mind when it comes to classical music?
Re: Speakers for Classical Music [message #93946 is a reply to message #93945] Fri, 18 June 2021 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently online  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
For classical, Pi speakers. For rock, Pi speakers. Acoustic, Pi, blues, Pi, electronic, Pi. You name it Pi is the speaker to project the music in a satisfying manner. Has for me at least for many years. Because they can reproduce dynamics realistically, vocals truthfully, complex passages accurately and overall reveal the nuances that make listening to the music you like pleasurable. So, one's all you need. Where some speakers excel at certain types of music. Pi speakers are more than a jack of all trades speaker, they're more a master of the trades music wise.
Re: Speakers for Classical Music [message #93954 is a reply to message #93946] Sat, 19 June 2021 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I used to have some bookshelf speakers by Edifier that brought classical music to life. The music was brighter, and I could hear more of the subtitles between the instruments. I lost them during the last move, or I'd still be using them.
Re: Speakers for Classical Music [message #94010 is a reply to message #93945] Mon, 12 July 2021 10:59 Go to previous message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
I've never given this a thought, to be honest. I'll probably pay more attention to it now after seeing this post. Usually, I enjoy what I hear as long as it's classical music and never felt bothered by the speaker's quality. It might be pure luck, or I'm not just as sharp. Laughing
Previous Topic: Experience with sound cards?
Next Topic: Speakers In Robots
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:00:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout