Home » Audio » General » TikTok collecting biometric data
Re: TikTok collecting biometric data [message #94867 is a reply to message #94861] Mon, 06 December 2021 09:55 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Thanks Kingfish. I figure I'd better add another number to my total now to disassociate myself if possible from the number of the beast. Satan! Any how. There really isn't any need for changing the child labor laws. It's just our political theater doing what it does best. Creating a mockery of civil society. The history of capitalism is full of examples that show it's subjecting working people including children to unjust conditions and compensation to the toil they give. We countered that with unions to uplift the disparity. But unfortunately, that has been eroded today. One of my favorite economists has a wonderful idea to help with that problem. Democratize the workplace. Replace the board of directors with workers and give them an equal vote for how the workplace is organized.
It would be nice if that kind of notion could be discussed by our elected officials. Maybe we have to insist upon that with our vote.
Previous Topic: Apprpriate for all ages.
Next Topic: That Tree In The Forest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:25:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout