Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Plans for concerts?
Plans for concerts? [message #93834] Sat, 29 May 2021 16:43 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Several local bands are playing at an outdoor concert that will run through Memorial Day weekend. I'm going on Monday to hear some bluegrass. I only enjoy that genre in small doses, but I haven't listened to it in forever, so I'm excited for the experience. I'm also going to hear a classic rock band and a jazz band. That's what I'm really up for! Each band is supposed to play for about an hour. I'm so ready to jam out to some good live music. I haven't been to a concert since the pandemic got bad, unless you count my children's' piano recital - and I do not!

Is anyone else going to a concert soon? I'd love to hear about it. Good music is good for the soul.
Re: Plans for concerts? [message #93837 is a reply to message #93834] Sat, 29 May 2021 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I had tickets to the Motley concert but they have pushed it to 2022. It is crazy! I did see that our local counties are having their fairs, which means music.
Re: Plans for concerts? [message #93857 is a reply to message #93837] Thu, 03 June 2021 19:45 Go to previous message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Wow, I'm surprised they pushed it back until 2022. I used to love that band way back when. I got in trouble for singing Dr. Feelgood at school when I was in grade school. I didn't realize it was about drugs.

Were their average tickets crazy expensive? I was pretty surprised that Guns N' Roses could command as much per ticket as they have, but apparently their tour has been a success. I hope you have a blast seeing Motley Crue! I bet it will be worth the wait.
Previous Topic: The Unheard Of Or Forgotten
Next Topic: Star Trek: Lower Decks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:20:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout