Home » Audio » Radio » A Certain Kind Of Juxtaposition
A Certain Kind Of Juxtaposition [message #93501] Mon, 12 April 2021 09:08 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
On the internet, I found a Ham radio station in the Netherlands that plays dance beats/music 24/7. I also found a station a few hundred miles away from me that was just static. Another one a little over a thousand miles away that played nothing.

I just find it fun sometimes to randomly try things that may or may not work, then finding a certain juxtaposition in it all.

Ham radio on the internet. What will they think of next?

Streema.com was the site.
Re: A Certain Kind Of Juxtaposition [message #93508 is a reply to message #93501] Mon, 12 April 2021 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Nice, that's a bookmark there. Found one reggae station in Colorado that played some decent roots reggae. The modern stuff is stink weed.
Re: A Certain Kind Of Juxtaposition [message #93655 is a reply to message #93501] Wed, 05 May 2021 13:39 Go to previous message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
It is fun to just randomly station surf sometimes. Like panning for gold. I have been catching up on my true crime podcast episodes though.
Previous Topic: Any Suspense fans here?
Next Topic: Replacing factory radio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:35:34 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout