Home » Audio » Speaker » Wireless Speaker
Wireless Speaker [message #93392] Sat, 27 March 2021 15:50 Go to next message
KalebTheAudioGuy is currently offline  KalebTheAudioGuy
Baron
The wireless speaker I've had for a long time finally died yesterday. Sad Does anyone have any suggestions for which speaker I should consider purchasing? Battery life is important to me, as well as price. I'd like to get the highest quality speaker, without having to pay through the nose for it!
Re: Wireless Speaker [message #93530 is a reply to message #93392] Fri, 16 April 2021 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Check out the line of wireless speakers by Edifier. They typically offer high-quality sound for less than $200. JBL and Sonos also make decent speakers that are affordable, but in my experience, Edifier's have a longer lasting battery.
Re: Wireless Speaker [message #93555 is a reply to message #93392] Sat, 17 April 2021 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
Edifier is a great brand to look at. I would definitely look at those first. If you are looking for a cheap one look on Amazon. They have several wireless speakers and a lot are not super expensive.
Re: Wireless Speaker [message #93870 is a reply to message #93392] Sun, 06 June 2021 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
noodle is currently offline  noodle
Viscount
I've had my Jawbone Jambox for almost nine years. The sound quality is clear and even and I like the design. Bummed that it's discontinued!
Re: Wireless Speaker [message #93884 is a reply to message #93870] Thu, 10 June 2021 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I'm with you on that one, noodle. I had my Jawbone for ages and loved it. The audio quality was just okay, but I loved it for its portability, small size, and durability. It got knocked around and dropped a lot. It was the toughest speaker I've ever owned. My Jawbone finally gave up the ghost a couple of months ago. RIP to both our speakers.
Re: Wireless Speaker [message #94372 is a reply to message #93884] Sun, 05 September 2021 07:50 Go to previous message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
I recently bought a Beosound A1 wireless speaker by Bang & Olufsen, and it is tiny! It's about the size of an old CD Walkman. The battery lasts for a solid 15 hours. It sounds amazing too. I also have a wireless by JBL called the Charge 4. It has an excellent battery life and it's easy to tote around. It sounds okay, but it's nothing spectacular. It's an excellent wireless speaker for the price!
Previous Topic: Voice Coil Magazine
Next Topic: Bone conduction headphones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:43:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout