Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Music to Share on a Date
Music to Share on a Date [message #93166] Sat, 20 February 2021 19:36 Go to next message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
After this pandemic is over, I'm hoping to start dating again. Does anyone have any suggestions for music to play during a date? I'm not looking for music that is romantic specifically. Just music that would be nice to share with someone on a date. Smile
Re: Music to Share on a Date [message #93171 is a reply to message #93166] Sat, 20 February 2021 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Man, this brings back all the nostalgia of making mixtapes for my date nights. Considering how often I struck out, let me send you to Spotify where you'll probably find loads of date night tunes all curated and ready to go.
Re: Music to Share on a Date [message #94495 is a reply to message #93166] Thu, 23 September 2021 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beck is currently offline  Beck
Viscount
Something that isn't too loud would be nice because you don't want to end up not hearing each other. It shouldn't also be too sentimental since it might get awkward. Somehow, it depends on where you'll date too.
Re: Music to Share on a Date [message #94573 is a reply to message #93166] Fri, 08 October 2021 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
I'd recommend 2000s music or other 90's music because those kinds of songs were chill. It's a subjective thing but those resonated with me more than the music now.
Re: Music to Share on a Date [message #94583 is a reply to message #93166] Fri, 08 October 2021 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
If the person you're going to date has mentioned before their taste in music, then you can consider that. You can also consider introducing your kind of music in that scenario since it helps make things more personal.
Re: Music to Share on a Date [message #94777 is a reply to message #93166] Thu, 11 November 2021 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zart is currently offline  Zart
Baron
It'd be nice if you knew how to play an instrument. Some people like that, but some don't. Better to first learn if the person would like to have background music while talking with you.
Re: Music to Share on a Date [message #94787 is a reply to message #94777] Fri, 12 November 2021 10:27 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I hope you're not using a walker by the time this pandemic is over to start dating again. Maybe skip the mood music and find out if you all have similar interests of music. You might click from there.
Previous Topic: Sam Kim and Kwon Jin Ah Jam Session
Next Topic: Halloween Kills
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:43:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout