Home » Audio » General » Sounds that Help You Focus
Re: Sounds that Help You Focus [message #93093 is a reply to message #93063] Sun, 07 February 2021 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
I prefer things quiet too. If I split my attention too much, then I can't focus on anything. If I'm doing something mindless, like knitting or washing dishes, listening to something isn't a big deal. But if I'm trying to write or read, then I need quiet.
Re: Sounds that Help You Focus [message #93142 is a reply to message #93092] Tue, 16 February 2021 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
gofar99 wrote on Sun, 07 February 2021 20:32
Hi, I used to be able to focus (at least I thought I did) with nearly any kind of music or noise going. Now I prefer quiet. Comes with age I suppose Rolling Eyes
This is how I feel too! Silence, or one thing at a time please! One of my little cousins will be watching a movie on Netflix, playing Minecraft and watching something on his phone all at the same time! He claims he can focus on all of them, but I just don't see how he can. Rolling Eyes
Re: Sounds that Help You Focus [message #93185 is a reply to message #93063] Mon, 22 February 2021 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
It depends on the activity that I'd be doing because working out, anime openings/endings are my go-to music. I can't listen to this when studying though so I listen to background noises instead that aren't too intrusive.
Re: Sounds that Help You Focus [message #93362 is a reply to message #93185] Thu, 25 March 2021 00:16 Go to previous message
KalebTheAudioGuy is currently offline  KalebTheAudioGuy
Baron
Acacia wrote on Mon, 22 February 2021 12:24
It depends on the activity that I'd be doing because working out, anime openings/endings are my go-to music. I can't listen to this when studying though so I listen to background noises instead that aren't too intrusive.
I like listening to anime openings when I'm working on homework for my art related classes. But when I'm reading or writing a paper, I find anime openings to be way too distracting! I never thought about listening to anime openings as work-out music. I'll have to try that!
Previous Topic: When It Is Enough?
Next Topic: The Ticking Of A Clock
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:35:35 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout