Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Netflix to release one new movie per week
Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #92942] Wed, 13 January 2021 14:08 Go to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Have you guys seen the long list of movies that Netflix is releasing this year? They're releasing one new movie per week throughout the rest of 2021.

https://www.cnet.com/news/all-70-movies-netflix-is-releasing-in-2021/

Do you see any good comedies or thrillers on the list?
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #92946 is a reply to message #92942] Thu, 14 January 2021 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KalebTheAudioGuy is currently offline  KalebTheAudioGuy
Baron
This is completely mind-boggling. A new movie a week! Shocked I'm excited for some of the titles on the list, but I'm also worried that the quality of the films will be low because of how many are being made.
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #92947 is a reply to message #92942] Thu, 14 January 2021 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That's so cool! I love Netflix!
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #92951 is a reply to message #92942] Fri, 15 January 2021 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
This is awesome news! Thanks for sharing the list. I really want to watch Hillbilly Elegy and the article mentions it but I don't see it on the release list. Some of the others look great too. I am glad because I was looking for some new movies to watch.
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #92963 is a reply to message #92942] Sat, 16 January 2021 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
Wow! One movie a week would mean so much work has been done. I'll be looking forward to thrillers but I'm not even sure if I'll be able to watch that much.
Hopefully, it doesn't end up taking much time from just scrolling and choosing what to watch.
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #92970 is a reply to message #92963] Sun, 17 January 2021 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
This is really exciting! It looks like there are a variety of titles and genres. There'll be something for everyone on this list. Smile I'm excited to sample these movies when they start coming out.
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #92979 is a reply to message #92970] Tue, 19 January 2021 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RunsWithScissors is currently offline  RunsWithScissors
Chancellor
Yay!!! Very Happy This is great news. Hopefully, some of the films will be experimental. I think that Netflix has a great opportunity to make unconventional movies that allow both the actors and the creative team to explore. I'm pretty pumped!
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #92993 is a reply to message #92942] Fri, 22 January 2021 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
Wait, what? Are these all Netflix movies - so new movies being produced by Netflix or are they just dropping a new movie in each week?

@souldude I completely understand what you mean. We spend so much time trying to decide what to watch, or if we already watched it!
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #93099 is a reply to message #92951] Mon, 08 February 2021 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
sammi40 wrote on Fri, 15 January 2021 07:53
This is awesome news! Thanks for sharing the list. I really want to watch Hillbilly Elegy and the article mentions it but I don't see it on the release list. Some of the others look great too. I am glad because I was looking for some new movies to watch.
Hillbilly Elegy is available on Netflix now. Try running a search for it. I watched the movie and it was okay. Glenn Close gave a good performance for sure.
Re: Netflix to release one new movie per week [message #93410 is a reply to message #92942] Wed, 31 March 2021 15:25 Go to previous message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
Has anyone watched anything that you want to recommend? It's hit and miss lately with the movies on there.
How do you all track what you have watched? I hate when I pick one only to realize I already watched it.
Previous Topic: Kix, Warrant, Firehouse and Ratt
Next Topic: Any other country fans here?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:06:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio