Home » Audio » General » Annoying Sounds
Re: Annoying Sounds [message #93298 is a reply to message #93276] Thu, 11 March 2021 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
Raymond wrote on Tue, 09 March 2021 21:26
Acacia wrote on Tue, 02 March 2021 10:54
I hate the sound of honking cars during traffic or motorcycles that would unreasonably make a lot of noise when they would pass by on the streets. With the motorcycles, it's like everything is well then suddenly someone comes around and randomly disrupts the peace.
Yes! This is so frustrating. My grandma lives in a quiet area, and whenever I visit her (pre-Covid), it seems that there's at least ONE motorcyclist who decides to rev their engine right outside her house. It's really distracting and annoying. My grandma also startles easily, so every motorcycle scares her a little bit. Confused
Man, I'm sorry to hear about that because I can relate to your grandma's experience. Aside from annoying, it can also be stressful especially when you're trying to focus on something. It's such a problem when I'm trying to record a video too.
Re: Annoying Sounds [message #93300 is a reply to message #93298] Thu, 11 March 2021 07:42 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
At a stoplight and hearing every piece of metal rattling from a cars subwoofer.
Previous Topic: Son and YouTube
Next Topic: Is Anything Like This On The Market?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 08:30:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio