Home » Audio » General » I can't change my password
I can't change my password [message #92732] Fri, 04 December 2020 18:37 Go to next message
openbaffled
Esquire
HELP

I went to my account and put in a new password (11 characters long) and pressed update and when I try to log in with the new password it won't let me in. If I put in my old password, it logs me in. I've tried this multiple times.

I went to the help section and it has a link to "reset password page", but it just takes me to the main page with all the forums.

I know that this is not audio related, but I've been trying everything I can think of and don't know how to get to the admin for help. I've wasted an hour on this.

Any help would be appreciated.
Re: I can't change my password [message #92734 is a reply to message #92732] Sat, 05 December 2020 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator

Since you can still login, you might try using a different browser to change your password. Maybe try a different password. Or clear out your cache and then try changing it.

When people forget their password, we can reset it. We have to do that from time to time, and we can do that for you now. But then you would still need to login with the newly assigned temporary password and change it to something more secure. Since you can already login, that won't help you. So try to clear your browser cache or use a different browser and see if that doesn't solve the problem. Please let us know.
Re: I can't change my password [message #92777 is a reply to message #92734] Wed, 16 December 2020 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
openbaffled
Esquire
I've tried everything you mentioned. Please reset my password. Thanks.
Re: I can't change my password [message #92778 is a reply to message #92777] Wed, 16 December 2020 12:52 Go to previous message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator

Your password has been reset. Please check your Gmail account for details.

Previous Topic: What Does NASA Bring To The Table?
Next Topic: The Trees And The Flute
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:53:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout