Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi One or Pi Two (Which speaker to choose.)
Pi One or Pi Two [message #92651] Sat, 21 November 2020 12:23 Go to next message
UCLAUP
Esquire
Hi Wayne,

I'm a long time lurker on this forum and follower of your speakers.

I recently found a pair of old Optimus 1b speakers in my attic. The cabinets are an absolutely pristine condition, and my wife lujes how they look. They sound like total crap. I want to use them as the base for one of your speakers. I think the one pie or two pie could possibly work. The cabinets measure 23" by 12" by 11 3/4". Currently they have a 10 inch woofer. Perhaps the 2 Pi? I'll have to reinforce the cabinets and perhaps replace the bath with something a little stronger but I can do that no problem.

Do you have any recommendations? And could you send me the plans for the two of them so I can start the planning process.

Thank you!
Re: Pi One or Pi Two [message #92653 is a reply to message #92651] Sat, 21 November 2020 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You've got mail!

The difference between the two is mostly in the bass response. The two Pi speaker digs a little deeper.
Re: Pi One or Pi Two [message #92654 is a reply to message #92651] Sat, 21 November 2020 18:02 Go to previous message
UCLAUP
Esquire
Thanks Wayne!

I'll be sure to post pics of the build.
Previous Topic: one pi plans
Next Topic: Four π Plans Request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 15 23:54:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio