Home » Audio » Speaker » Raycon brand
Raycon brand [message #92462] Wed, 21 October 2020 07:41 Go to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
My kids have asked for Raycon wireless earbuds for Christmas. I've never heard of this brand. They are cheaper than Apple Airbuds is about all I know. Anyone have any first hand experience with this brand? Thoughts?
Re: Raycon brand [message #92468 is a reply to message #92462] Thu, 22 October 2020 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I have the E55s and I mostly like them for their fit. They aren't superior in any other way and your kids are pumped about them because of the concentrated marketing blitz on social media. They also lay flat so they look good in selfies. Some styles are just as expensive as AirPods. The sound quality is good, but nothing spectacular. If your kids enjoy a thumping bass then they'll probably like them. They charge quickly and the battery lasts a good five to six hours.
Re: Raycon brand [message #92469 is a reply to message #92462] Thu, 22 October 2020 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mica is currently offline  Mica
Viscount
I have been seeing ads pop up everywhere for these too. My son wants a pair. I found some for under $80. From the sounds of it, I might want to look around at the other styles.
Re: Raycon brand [message #92475 is a reply to message #92462] Thu, 22 October 2020 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
I guess I need to look at these a bit better. I didn't realize that there were a bunch of different styles. I saw some for around 80 bucks too. The kids do love a lot of bass pounding in their ears!
Re: Raycon brand [message #92482 is a reply to message #92475] Fri, 23 October 2020 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I have the colorful E70s and I enjoy them. Most people who complain about this type, do so because they aren't great for making and accepting calls. I only use mine for music and I'm happy with them. I got mine as a gift though; I had no idea that they could be costly. I have to say that they do make a great gift. Their packaging is nice. It makes you feel like you're opening up something special.
Re: Raycon brand [message #92590 is a reply to message #92462] Thu, 12 November 2020 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
My kids would use them for music too. They don't need them for making calls. Heck, do kids even talk on the phone anymore? Mine text and that is about it.
Re: Raycon brand [message #93167 is a reply to message #92462] Sat, 20 February 2021 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
My brother has a pair, and he really likes them. I've seen lots of ads for them, and a lot of YouTubers have had their videos sponsored by Raycon. But I'm skeptical of them, especially because there are other alternatives on the market that aren't as expensive.
Re: Raycon brand [message #93200 is a reply to message #92462] Tue, 23 February 2021 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
We actually bought them and so far they are good. They actually aren't as expensive as some of the other brands out there. My kids are kind of tough on things but these have held up. It's only been a couple of months though.
Re: Raycon brand [message #93284 is a reply to message #92462] Wed, 10 March 2021 09:16 Go to previous message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
I've read that these earbuds may be suitable for exercising since it is lightweight and also sweat-resistance. However, it has its inconvenience because you'll have to make an effort to press the buttons just to change the volume. There'd be no problem if your kids are fine with that though.
Previous Topic: Horns
Next Topic: Bookshelf Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:34:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout