Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Rolling Stones: Ole' Ole' Ole'
The Rolling Stones: Ole' Ole' Ole' [message #91137] Mon, 11 November 2019 12:34 Go to next message
Concorde is currently offline  Concorde
Master
I want that documentary to be my Christmas present to myself. Can anyone here attest to all the glowing reviews it got? I do know that it is the first time they ever played in Cuba, and probably the last, so I want to get it for at least that part.
Re: The Rolling Stones: Ole' Ole' Ole' [message #91209 is a reply to message #91137] Tue, 19 November 2019 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Aside from the many Facebook pages dedicated to the band and members, which of course are going to sing their praises, everything I hear is good. The quality of the sound must be superb.
Re: The Rolling Stones: Ole' Ole' Ole' [message #91508 is a reply to message #91209] Thu, 27 February 2020 16:40 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
God bless them old bastards. They are the epitome of rock n roll. Still going, (at least as of 2016) playing a grueling tour. The image of Keith Richards from the clip of the tour. He looks like a cadaver still with a cig in hand and a ghoulish laugh. You gotta admire their staying power.
Previous Topic: The Oscars and Grammys
Next Topic: Talented singers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:18:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout