Home » xyzzy » Tower » Mark Levin
Mark Levin [message #91124] Fri, 08 November 2019 12:31 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Any fellow Mark Levin fans in here? I may not agree with some of his views, but I like his style. It's in the same vein as Micheal Savage.
Re: Mark Levin [message #91126 is a reply to message #91124] Sat, 09 November 2019 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
You can find my thoughts in the dungeon about guy's like these. Barking canines. Identity politics played out for the masses that obscure the agenda of both parties. Keeping the economic strangle hold of wall st., first and foremost as the policy of the fed.
Re: Mark Levin [message #91138 is a reply to message #91124] Mon, 11 November 2019 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Have you ever listened to him? What I take out of his shows is a common sense approach to the issues. He seems to dig a bit too deep for his views to be called "identity politics".

I do get a kick out of him when he gets overly angry about something. Like "Dude, settle down. You'll give yourself an aneurysm." Laughing
Re: Mark Levin [message #91141 is a reply to message #91138] Mon, 11 November 2019 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
Kingfish wrote on Mon, 11 November 2019 13:40
Have you ever listened to him? What I take out of his shows is a common sense approach to the issues. He seems to dig a bit too deep for his views to be called "identity politics".

I do get a kick out of him when he gets overly angry about something. Like "Dude, settle down. You'll give yourself an aneurysm." Laughing

Yes.
I agree...
Re: Mark Levin [message #91142 is a reply to message #91138] Mon, 11 November 2019 17:31 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Quote:
Mon, 11 November 2019 12:40
Kingfish

Well... Yeah. That's the point. Ranting and raving. Yes, it is identity politics. Our side against the other side. Whatever common sense applied is the raw meat that gives these guys all the appreciation they get for shaking their heads while chomping down on the 'kill'. We're all in this mess together. It's nothing but a perpetual tug o war for what ever party has the advantage. What I find of interest is that both parties are of the same accord when it comes to the function of our economic practice. Which for my humble little bit of study of economics, is the whole problem of our malaise.
Previous Topic: Vaping illnesses
Next Topic: Most romantic song
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:57:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout