Home » xyzzy » Tower » Where is Everyone?
Where is Everyone? [message #90798] Sun, 25 August 2019 15:09 Go to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Usually I figure about a dozen or so of new postings. But it seems everyone is awful quiet. Confused

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Where is Everyone? [message #90801 is a reply to message #90798] Mon, 26 August 2019 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I've noticed that too. Which is OK for me this week 'cause I'm slammed. Kids are back in school and we've had to do all the readiness and meet-and-greet meetings and what-not.
Re: Where is Everyone? [message #90806 is a reply to message #90798] Mon, 26 August 2019 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
For me, I've been slammed from work lately much above normal. Tis the season.

I've also been real busy with getting the kids ready for going back to school as well.

I need to update my other thread as I've gotten my corner horns (7pi's) up and running using a pair of my old wedge shaped bass bins (for now).

Had an "E party" last Friday (16th), on the 42nd anniversary of his passing, and the horns sounded fantastic!

Re: Where is Everyone? [message #90943 is a reply to message #90798] Thu, 26 September 2019 17:31 Go to previous message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Work and family. Reason? Excuse? I'm not really sure but sometimes life happens. I did miss it here.

If it's any consolation I did add extensively to my YT channels of personal favorites. So many songs, so little time.
Previous Topic: Cable Bill
Next Topic: Vaping illnesses
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:21:11 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout