Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Vinyl subscriptions
Vinyl subscriptions [message #90770] Tue, 13 August 2019 11:24 Go to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Have you guys ever tried one of those vinyl subscriptions? They're less like Columbia House and more like Birchbox, if that makes sense. I'm looking at Vinyl Me, Please and Vinyl Moon at the moment for my first subscription. It's hard to choose. Which subs have you used?
Re: Vinyl subscriptions [message #90776 is a reply to message #90770] Tue, 13 August 2019 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Never heard of it. I don't think I would trust the likelihood I would like the offerings of some entity to match what I want to hear. I'm pretty selective and eclectic what I'm interested in. But if it works for someone. Great.
Re: Vinyl subscriptions [message #91025 is a reply to message #90770] Sat, 05 October 2019 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
Some people just like to keep finding new music they haven't heard before. Columbia House used to do something like that back in the day, if I recall.

I liked the idea of it when I was younger, but not so much now.
Re: Vinyl subscriptions [message #91055 is a reply to message #90770] Thu, 10 October 2019 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Airforce 3 is currently offline  Airforce 3
Viscount
I don't think I'm organized enough to keep on top of something like a subscription service. If I want vinyl, I know a few stores I can hit.
Re: Vinyl subscriptions [message #91058 is a reply to message #90770] Thu, 10 October 2019 12:46 Go to previous message
JordanS is currently offline  JordanS
Chancellor
I've never heard of those either. Heck I didn't even know that anything like this was still available. I probably wouldn't buy into it either. I'd forget to send something back if I didn't like it.
Previous Topic: Once Were Brothers
Next Topic: Creating A New Story
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:42:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout