Home » Audio » Speaker » Speaker upgrades
Speaker upgrades [message #90590] Mon, 01 July 2019 06:10 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I'm buying new speakers to hopefully fix some of the acoustic problems in my temporary apartment. Many of them are somewhat customizable. Which speaker upgrades do you believe are worth spending more on?
Re: Speaker upgrades [message #90684 is a reply to message #90590] Sun, 14 July 2019 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reggie is currently offline  Reggie
Baron
It depends on the quality of the sound you wanted. I like listening to music that has good bass, so I would buy a speaker with good bass. You may also consider checking the type of walls you have to see how sound is affected in your room.
Re: Speaker upgrades [message #90753 is a reply to message #90590] Wed, 07 August 2019 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
musicluvr is currently offline  musicluvr
Viscount
From your other posts it seems like you're into smart gadgets. If you're going for wireless speakers, I think it's worth paying more to get a set that works with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Wi-Fi speakers tend to cost more and so do hybrids, but it's worth it since you'll have more choices as to where and how to use them.
Re: Speaker upgrades [message #90773 is a reply to message #90753] Tue, 13 August 2019 12:25 Go to previous message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Maybe it's just me, but why make upgrades when you aren't going to be there long? Unless you'll be there for a year or longer I'd buy speakers for the house I owned rather than for the rental.
Previous Topic: Bass Knob Problem
Next Topic: Good Vibrations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:55:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout