Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Avengers Endgame: The End Of A Marvelous Storytelling
Avengers Endgame: The End Of A Marvelous Storytelling [message #90461] Tue, 18 June 2019 11:28 Go to next message
Jethro is currently offline  Jethro
Baron
I was crying while watching this film because
Toggle Spoiler

I hope Disney producers would continue the legacy of the Marvel heroes (and Stan Lee), and create Marvel movies that have the same or even better quality as the previous ones.
Re: Avengers Endgame: The End Of A Marvelous Storytelling [message #90467 is a reply to message #90461] Tue, 18 June 2019 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
I'm guessing, like all Marvel series, they will be remade.

I had read they retired this series (10-15 yrs?) not just because it was played out, but due the characters actors getting too old as well.

I enjoyed them and own most.
Of course, for me, having high sensitivity, theater type loudspeakers is half that reason!

Re: Avengers Endgame: The End Of A Marvelous Storytelling [message #90483 is a reply to message #90461] Thu, 20 June 2019 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malfoy is currently offline  Malfoy
Viscount
I was also emotional while watching the movie. The opening scene was very dramatic that it made me realize more how important the time and life we have. I will miss some of the Avenger characters, but I'm sure that there will be more characters to come that will fill the gap of the retired heroes.
Re: Avengers Endgame: The End Of A Marvelous Storytelling [message #90949 is a reply to message #90461] Fri, 27 September 2019 09:15 Go to previous message
JordanS is currently offline  JordanS
Chancellor
I just watched this, missed it on the big screen. I thought it was good, not great. I had to ask my husband a few times which movie some of them were from. I would like to watch them all again - and then this one.
Previous Topic: At the movies July and August
Next Topic: Videos for cats
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:01:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout