Home » Audio » Room Acoustics » JBL M2 Setup
JBL M2 Setup [message #90122] Tue, 16 April 2019 08:43 Go to next message
jtwrace is currently offline  jtwrace
Viscount
I recently moved to a new space and have been putting my system back together which consists of the below. I'm going to add some flanking subs to start, then distributed subs. I'll post some measurements as the starting point once I get further down the road. I've added 16 GIK treatments already on top of the 10 that I had so I've got it improved. If the room was only bigger! I'm sure adding the subs will help smooth out what I need next. As a former GedLee customer I'm familiar with the multi sub approach. However, I'm very excited to try the Parham approach who has been delightful with his time answering questions. Very Happy

Motorola Modem sb6141> Emo Systems EN-70HD > (5) eero > Synology 1813+ (DSM 6.2), 4TB Seagate NAS Drives, 4GB RAM & Zero Surge & APC XS BX1000G/backup to Synology DX513) > Emo Systems EN-60KDS  > Roon > Mola Mola Tambaqui > BSS BLU 50 > (2) Hypex NCore NC502MP > JBL M2 Master Reference
Re: JBL M2 Setup [message #90132 is a reply to message #90122] Sun, 21 April 2019 10:43 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You have excellent equipment and I'm anxious to see measurements of your setup and each improvement as you "dial it in." Thanks for taking the time to create this thread!

Previous Topic: Making your audio sound better
Next Topic: Improving acoustics in living room
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:08:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout