Home » Audio » Radio » Discovered any new podcasts?
Discovered any new podcasts? [message #90087] Wed, 10 April 2019 16:36 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Have you discovered any new podcasts lately that are worth subscribing to? One of my old favorites has started giving me nightmares, so I'm looking for a nonfiction podcast that's not crime centric.
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #90090 is a reply to message #90087] Thu, 11 April 2019 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I mainly watch tech podcasts on my phone and have never run into any problems. What have you been watching in the past? I would also love to start watching non-fiction podcasts.
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #90220 is a reply to message #90090] Fri, 03 May 2019 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
TED Talks. There is always something new at least once a week that fascinates me. I like their psychology and financial talks. They have really good speakers.
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #90390 is a reply to message #90220] Sun, 02 June 2019 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
It's been a while since I tuned in to a TED talk and yes, I agree that they have really good knowledgeable speakers. I have always had a bias for tech and human interest stories.
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #90628 is a reply to message #90390] Wed, 03 July 2019 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augustus is currently offline  Augustus
Baron
Sodajerker on Songwriting is a new favorite of mine. It's about the art of songwriting and creating that perfect hook to make your song memorable and draw people in. It's featured everyone from Sting to Adele.
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #92741 is a reply to message #90087] Wed, 09 December 2020 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRikki is currently offline  MRikki
Baron
I really like Hidden Brain. It's a non-fiction podcast and it's all about psychology. Some of the recent episodes are about gratitude, laughter and empathy. I learn something new every time I listen. Smile
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #92759 is a reply to message #90087] Sun, 13 December 2020 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I'm enjoying this topic as I am always looking for new things to listen to. TED Talk sounds perfect for me. I'm a number geek but I also love anything to do with your brain and psychology! Thanks for recommending this one!
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #92939 is a reply to message #92759] Wed, 13 January 2021 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KalebTheAudioGuy is currently offline  KalebTheAudioGuy
Baron
I'm going to add Sawbones. It's a podcast about the history of medicine, and it's funny too! I always like podcasts that are educational, so I really enjoy TED talks as well.
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #94514 is a reply to message #90087] Sun, 26 September 2021 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phonetic Ear is currently offline  Phonetic Ear
Baron
I discovered this podcast called Swindled, which is about true stories concerning scams and corporate evil. You can get creeped out because of its storytelling technique. You can say that it's partly historical too.
Re: Discovered any new podcasts? [message #94548 is a reply to message #90087] Sun, 03 October 2021 02:38 Go to previous message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
Has anyone encountered the 'Unexplainable' podcast yet?
It talks about science involving a variety of fields. I found it fun because there were a lot of new things that I encountered. The information isn't also bombarding since an episode is less than 30 minutes.
Previous Topic: Alternatives to Sirius Satellite Radio?
Next Topic: Digital Streaming Radios
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:15:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout