Home » Audio » General » Rules (Etiquette for posting on AudioRoundTable.com)
Rules [message #89806] Tue, 12 February 2019 13:28 Go to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I think most websites usually have rules that must be followed when buying, selling, and trading on their website. I've looked but I can't find this information here. Will someone please point me in the right direction?
Re: Rules [message #89823 is a reply to message #89806] Wed, 13 February 2019 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator

Here are the rules for posting on AudioRoundTable.com:
Rules against commercial posts are suspended in the Swap Meet forum. "For Sale" ads are allowed in the Swap Meet forum, provided they are from private sellers and not from an organization, institution or company. Company ads are supported by sponsorship, but only audio companies are offered sponsorship. We want to limit our scope, so that we aren't spanned by all sorts of products and services. The only exception to that are ads that pop-up from Google. The AdSense algorithm usually places ads that match what is written in the threads where ads are displayed, but not always.
Re: Rules [message #89826 is a reply to message #89823] Wed, 13 February 2019 14:16 Go to previous message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Thanks for the info! I did find those tidbits yesterday, but I figured there had to more extensive rules somewhere else and I didn't want to cross any lines. I guess I thought there'd be more rules like eBay, OfferUp, and Reverb, and this website would earn a percentage of the fee as well. I sold my speakers this morning on Craigslist, but I like the laid back atmosphere of swapping, buying, and selling here and will try here first next time.
Previous Topic: Recording audio with the phone
Next Topic: Love/Hate Relationship with Christmas Songs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:25:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout