Home » Audio » Measurement » Room EQ Wizard.
Room EQ Wizard. [message #89802] Tue, 12 February 2019 11:20 Go to next message
Newjack is currently offline  Newjack
Viscount
I was looking around for some good measurement tools and stumbled across the Room EQ Wizard. It looks like a good tool and it's free if anyone wants to make use of it. I'll be giving it a whirl this weekend when I have some time to sink into it.
Re: Room EQ Wizard. [message #89879 is a reply to message #89802] Sun, 03 March 2019 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheWanderer is currently offline  TheWanderer
Baron
Hey, thanks for the site. I looked into it and it looks pretty informative. I've been tinkering around with my setup trying to optimize the sound, so this seems like it could really help out with that.
Re: Room EQ Wizard. [message #90012 is a reply to message #89879] Fri, 05 April 2019 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I might try this out myself. Would you say there's a steep learning curve or is it pretty intuitive? Which mic did you decide to go with?
Re: Room EQ Wizard. [message #90180 is a reply to message #89802] Sun, 28 April 2019 04:20 Go to previous message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
I just checked on YouTube and there is a whole video explaining everything about the Room EQ Wizard, from installation and how to use it. Looks like a very resourceful and important tool!
Previous Topic: Audio Measurement Mic
Next Topic: Measuring noise levels
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:00:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout