Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Movie Software
Movie Software [message #89422] Fri, 21 December 2018 12:14 Go to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
If you dabble in movie-making or just enjoy making videos to share on YouTube, you might want to check out TechRadar's website where you can download free copies of Digiarty's VideoProc, Abelssoft's MovieCut, and Abelssoft's ScreenVideo. I've played around with VideoProc and it's great for editing action footage from a GoPro. I'm not experienced with the software programs from Abelssoft, but I'm downloading both now so we'll see how it goes.

Re: Movie Software [message #89426 is a reply to message #89422] Fri, 21 December 2018 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheWanderer is currently offline  TheWanderer
Baron
Thanks for the suggestion. I've been thinking about making instructional YouTube videos, so this would be interesting to mess around with for a bit and see what I can do.
Re: Movie Software [message #89432 is a reply to message #89426] Sat, 22 December 2018 18:57 Go to previous message
musicluvr is currently offline  musicluvr
Viscount
Wanderer, I currently use Ablessoft's Screen Video for making instructional videos and it's a good tool for that task. It's simple to use, which is a big plus in my book.
Previous Topic: Converting home cine to digital - how?
Next Topic: Golden Globes Speculation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:58:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout