Home » xyzzy » Tower » Workout Music
Workout Music [message #89130] Fri, 09 November 2018 04:25 Go to next message
Duks is currently offline  Duks
Chancellor
What type of music do you enjoy listening to while exercising? I enjoy listening to house/electro and hip-hop music during my workouts, although the type of music is not very important to me. Getting a good workout is.
Re: Workout Music [message #89132 is a reply to message #89130] Fri, 09 November 2018 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I'm fortunate to go to a gym where there's a d.j. of sorts. He brings a boombox and plays c.d.s he's made and commercially made. I'm also fortunate to like his personal taste in music. He's old school, playing a mix of soul, r&b and a little bit of rock. A wonderful character whom entertains by grooving to the music with dance even. (Part of his exercise routine no doubt).
Re: Workout Music [message #89535 is a reply to message #89130] Thu, 10 January 2019 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
The gym I go to has someone that chooses the kind of music to listen to, while exercising. If I had to choose, I would go for the fast-paced music because that is what anyone needs. Do you enjoy aerobics?
Re: Workout Music [message #90409 is a reply to message #89130] Fri, 07 June 2019 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Echo is currently offline  Echo
Baron
I know this may sound weird to some of you, but I really enjoy listening to heavy metal when I am working out Very Happy I just feel like it helps me push through the workout when it gets tougher LOL
Re: Workout Music [message #90451 is a reply to message #90409] Mon, 17 June 2019 21:37 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, When I work out I like quiet. I must be unusual. When not seriously listening to my stereo, I prefer quiet all the time. It probably comes from a lifetime of being bombarded by both music and noise.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Buyer's Remorse
Next Topic: Children and Screen Time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:21:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers