Home » Audio » Home Theater » Location Setting For Sound Quality
Location Setting For Sound Quality [message #89109] Wed, 07 November 2018 02:12 Go to next message
Reggie is currently offline  Reggie
Baron
I was playing with the setting of our speakers. I found out that I can set the sound quality like the sound is in a park, a theater, a concert hall, and so on. The concert hall setting is what I liked because it made the sound like we are in a big room.
Re: Location Setting For Sound Quality [message #89112 is a reply to message #89109] Wed, 07 November 2018 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
It sounds a bit like turning up the bass, treble, and strings while playing music on my old device. I need to get a newer home theater system as it sounds like they've improved. Overall, are you happy with your system and would you recommend it?
Re: Location Setting For Sound Quality [message #89114 is a reply to message #89109] Thu, 08 November 2018 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malfoy is currently offline  Malfoy
Viscount
Ah, I remembered my college days when Winamp was still very popular. We can do that location setting with applications like Winamp or Audacity. I think any speaker can do it, but some have better quality than others.
Re: Location Setting For Sound Quality [message #89158 is a reply to message #89112] Sun, 11 November 2018 17:58 Go to previous message
Reggie is currently offline  Reggie
Baron
Lost the Remote wrote on Wed, 07 November 2018 15:56
Overall, are you happy with your system and would you recommend it?
I am happy with my sound system, but I won't recommend it as it is not brand new. I bought this sound system 5 years ago, so it is not as good as it was before. It does the job done so I can't complain about it.
Previous Topic: Do you have a projector?
Next Topic: Large Screen TV or Projector
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:57:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout