Home » Audio » General » Black Friday audio/video deals
Black Friday audio/video deals [message #89106] Tue, 06 November 2018 14:02 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master

Planning to snag audio/visual gear on BF?[ 4 votes ]
1. Yes 1 / 25%
2. No 3 / 75%
3. It depends on the deals 0 / 0%

I'm hoping to snag a great deal on a new television, so I've started searching through the latest Black Friday ads. A year or so ago, though, I remember reading somewhere that audio and video equipment sold during this time is created specifically for Black Friday shoppers and was subpar. Is that still true - or I should say - if that was true, is it still true today? Are some things safer bets than others? Like name brand headphones are likely the same, but television sets are likely to be a different model/quality from what you'd usually find? Are you planning to shop for audio/video equipment on Black Friday?
Re: Black Friday audio/video deals [message #89214 is a reply to message #89106] Wed, 14 November 2018 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I'm looking for a new television, laptop, and possibly a new set of headphones depending on the deals. I pay attention to the specs more than anything else because the specs don't lie. Then you'll know whether that television is a good deal or not.
icon7.gif  AMCREST SUPPORT [message #92042 is a reply to message #89106] Sat, 13 June 2020 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amara is currently offline  Amara
Esquire
Customers access their Amcrest Camera via Pc, Laptop, or Maccomputer by opening a mainstream web browser like Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari,
etc. To access the Amcrest camera from your computer you need to first locate the camera's IP address. To locate the camera's IP address, you need to download our free.Amcrest IP Config Tool software. Click to Download button:amcrest.com/downloadsAfter installing, find the IP address associated with the device you would like to view in the browse
Re: Black Friday audio/video deals [message #92043 is a reply to message #89106] Sat, 13 June 2020 05:52 Go to previous message
Amara is currently offline  Amara
Esquire
Madison wrote on Tue, 06 November 2018 14:02
I'm hoping to snag a great deal on a new television, so I've started searching through the latest Black Friday ads. A year or so ago, though, I remember reading somewhere that audio and video equipment sold during this time is created specifically for Black Friday shoppers and was subpar. Is that still true - or I should say - if that was true, is it still true today? Are some things safer bets than others? Like name brand headphones are likely the same, but television sets are likely to be a different model/quality from what you'd usually find? Are you planning to shop for audio/video equipment on Black Friday?
Previous Topic: Hearing loss
Next Topic: Grunge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:42:02 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout