Home » Audio » General » Favorite Food While Watching A Movie
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #93030 is a reply to message #89093] Thu, 28 January 2021 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Acacia is currently offline  Acacia
Viscount
When watching a movie, I like foods that aren't too messy so I usually have dry ones like popcorn, peanuts, or corn. Sometimes when I haven't had too much caffeine yet for the day, I accompany it with coffee. Laughing
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #93046 is a reply to message #93018] Tue, 02 February 2021 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
MRikki wrote on Mon, 25 January 2021 13:25
RunsWithScissors wrote on Wed, 06 January 2021 11:43
Finally, a fellow Twizzlers fan! I also like to eat M&Ms. Ever since I was a kid, I would eat Twizzlers and M&Ms together at the movies. Strange combination, I know, but I've eaten M&Ms and Twizzlers at every movie I've gone to see in theaters since I was eight. I'm not stopping now!
I forgot about candy! Razz Pizza is wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I also enjoy a Take 5 bar (or two, or three...) during a movie night. Dark chocolate is also a good choice.
Even though I'm always going to eat my vegetables during a movie, I'll admit that sometimes I'll sneak a piece of 85% cocoa dark chocolate. Chocolate doesn't feel like candy when it's really bitter! Laughing
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #94599 is a reply to message #89450] Sun, 10 October 2021 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotifier is currently offline  Spotifier
Baron
sawyer25 wrote on Fri, 28 December 2018 08:28
It all depends on whether or not I am hungry because no one wants to keep moving up and down while watching a movie.
Cheers to coffee. I don't eat as much either because it takes away my attention from the movie. In case I do, I prefer eating mixed nuts since it's not heavy food.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #95705 is a reply to message #94599] Fri, 24 June 2022 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
billy37 is currently offline  billy37
Esquire
I really like drinking hot coffee and eating pasta or homemade pizza while watching a movie. It is like a special ritual for me - to prepare food, light candles, create cozy atmosphere and watch favorite movie or new episodes of some series on a big screen with friends. Here is my favorite pasta recipe and an article about coffee-making stuff that I use.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #95718 is a reply to message #95705] Sat, 25 June 2022 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey Billy. I had a Bunn coffee maker that went south. I soon realized that I could just put the filter holder perched on top of the carafe minus the cover with my coffee grounds waiting for boiling water. I just boil water in a small sauce pan and pour it into the filter holder with better results than the original coffee maker ever did. It's richer and smoother. I'll never buy another coffee maker.

I don't seem to have a favorite snack or food while watching movies though. I'm like Roly Poly. A song about a chubby little boy by Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys. I'll eat anything from soup to hay.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #95766 is a reply to message #89093] Mon, 04 July 2022 11:16 Go to previous message
Dropuc is currently offline  Dropuc
Chancellor
I cuddle in a blanket with a pack of diet coke and biscuits and munch my way into the movie paradise. A drum full of caramel soda will be done by morning light.
Previous Topic: Going Backwards
Next Topic: Singing to Relax
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:29:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout