Home » Audio » General » Favorite Food While Watching A Movie
Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #89093] Sat, 03 November 2018 10:46 Go to next message
Malfoy is currently offline  Malfoy
Viscount
What do you like to eat while watching a movie in the home or even in a movie theater? I love hot dogs so I make sure that I have stockpiled some of it when I'm planning to have a movie marathon in the house.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #89096 is a reply to message #89093] Sat, 03 November 2018 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Hi...What is a TV? Laughing Right, I like pretzels. Razz

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #89107 is a reply to message #89093] Wed, 07 November 2018 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reggie is currently offline  Reggie
Chancellor
Whatever is in the fridge, that is what I eat when we watch TV shows. My favorite though would be Snickers or any chocolate bar that is available at the moment.
Re: Favorite Food While Watching A Movie [message #89450 is a reply to message #89093] Fri, 28 December 2018 08:28 Go to previous message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I also love hot dogs alongside a bag of popcorn while in a movie theater. In a house, I always prefer to drink several cups of coffee and a snack. It all depends on whether or not I am hungry because no one wants to keep moving up and down while watching a movie.
Previous Topic: TV upgrades happen so fast
Next Topic: Seasonal Wishes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jan 17 20:50:35 CST 2019

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout