Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » What's included in the One and Two Kits
What's included in the One and Two Kits [message #88857] Fri, 21 September 2018 13:45 Go to next message
Twoears
Esquire
Hi, I've been looking for a some small efficient shallow-box/ wide-baffle speakers and stumbled on Pi speakers. I'm a bit apprehensive to purchase a kit without a bit more documentation. Could I ask what is included in the One and Two kits? What drivers are used? How are the crossover components documented/ assembled etc. Thanks, Tim
Re: What's included in the One and Two Kits [message #88858 is a reply to message #88857] Fri, 21 September 2018 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Kits include the speaker drivers, the connector panel, hook up wires, "π" logo decal and a printed copy of the plans. For larger speakers that incorporate a compression tweeter and crossover network, kits also include the crossover, Zobel woofer damper, and all cable assemblies are completed and ready to install. Every kit containing a compression driver also includes the horn flare and the bolts to mount the driver to the horn.

Basically, kits include all the components required to assemble a loudspeaker except the cabinet. Crossovers and cable assemblies are ready to go - No soldering necessary.

For more information, please see the following links:
Re: What's included in the One and Two Kits [message #88859 is a reply to message #88858] Fri, 21 September 2018 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twoears
Esquire
O.K., that's very helpful. Somehow, I couldn't locate those pages. Thanks for the quick reply.
Re: What's included in the One and Two Kits [message #88860 is a reply to message #88859] Fri, 21 September 2018 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twoears
Esquire
Are kits priced for a single speaker or pairs?
Re: What's included in the One and Two Kits [message #88861 is a reply to message #88860] Fri, 21 September 2018 15:42 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Prices shown are for individual speakers. So if you want a stereo pair, buy two kits.

Previous Topic: 3 pi crossover upgrade
Next Topic: Will it work? Audio in conservatorie?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 16 17:31:30 CST 2018

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio