Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Watching old movies
Watching old movies [message #88845] Wed, 19 September 2018 11:33 Go to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I have recently started re-watching old movies and there is something about this experience that takes me back to happy moments back in the day. Do you have some classics that you love to re-watch? I had no idea that it was this much fun!
Re: Watching old movies [message #88850 is a reply to message #88845] Thu, 20 September 2018 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I like the old Sherlock Holmes series with Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce. No one for me can embody the part of Sherlock like old Basil. And Nigel, playing a sort of bumbling foil for the razor witted Sherlock is not like the literature conveyed but comes across very endearing for my liking. Any Bogie film is good in my book too. I like the Noir crime film genre also. There's just ton's of great films from the black and white era's of film making.
Re: Watching old movies [message #88931 is a reply to message #88845] Wed, 03 October 2018 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
Old is gold, or so they say! I have no clear favorite but sitting down to watch an an old classic brings back a lot of sweet memories. A lot seems to have changed over the years.
Re: Watching old movies [message #89021 is a reply to message #88845] Sat, 20 October 2018 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pato is currently offline  Pato
Chancellor
Although I don't do it often, I sometimes watch old movies to bring back memories from my childhood. Not too long ago, I was watching Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon' which was one of my favourites as a kid. I also enjoy watching wrestling clips from many years back.
Re: Watching old movies [message #95548 is a reply to message #88845] Thu, 21 April 2022 22:33 Go to previous message
Souldude is currently offline  Souldude
Viscount
Watching old movies is nice, but I find that depending on the genre. There are a lot of great action and thrillers out there. However, I can't say the same for the other genres.
Previous Topic: Music On An Audiobook
Next Topic: Greatest Love Song
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:06:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout