Home » Audio » General » Music In Your Dreams?
Music In Your Dreams? [message #88728] Sat, 25 August 2018 10:51 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Grand Master
Has anyone had a dream where they remember hearing music in it? I know that you never get the sensation of your feet touching the ground when you're dreaming, but what about the tunes?
Re: Music In Your Dreams? [message #88733 is a reply to message #88728] Sun, 26 August 2018 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Viscount
That's a curious question. And I don't remember any distinct musical accompaniment to one of my dreams. Some rather bizarre. But I can't figure that it couldn't occur. Yeah, and if it did happen to me, it'd probably be some song I despise.
Re: Music In Your Dreams? [message #88736 is a reply to message #88728] Sun, 26 August 2018 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Master
Ive had that a few times when I was younger, and it was always with a familiar tune.

I remember being surprised at the accuracy and impeccable timing of the music (perhaps not very dream like).

Then I was told it was the silver fillings in my teeth... picking up radio waves like an antenna LOL..
Re: Music In Your Dreams? [message #88838 is a reply to message #88728] Mon, 17 September 2018 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I have never experienced such a thing but I also feel that it would be exciting to recall a dream that had music in it. I am a musical person so I think the best scenario would be a dream in a concert setting.
Re: Music In Your Dreams? [message #89022 is a reply to message #88728] Sun, 21 October 2018 07:44 Go to previous message
Pato is currently offline  Pato
Chancellor
I can't remember ever hearing music in any of my dreams. In fact, I rarely ever remember my dreams at all. Sometimes, something happens during the course of the day that reminds me of a dream I had, but this doesn't happen often.
Previous Topic: Music During Pregnancy
Next Topic: Ants Inside The Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jan 17 20:50:08 CST 2019

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout