Home » Audio » Movies & Music » What's the most you've spent on live music?
What's the most you've spent on live music? [message #88602] Mon, 06 August 2018 12:57 Go to next message
Lindzz is currently offline  Lindzz
Chancellor
I am currently looking into buying a ticket to a concert, but I was a bit late so all that is left is VIP tickets, which basically means VIP entrance and good seats and some memorabilia. It costs a pretty penny, which made me wonder how much is too much to be spending on a concert... What is the most you've ever spent on a concert ticket and what was included?

I think the most I've ever spent was about $450, which was a VIP experience including meet & greet.
Re: What's the most you've spent on live music? [message #88607 is a reply to message #88602] Tue, 07 August 2018 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Too much for me would definitely be 450 and at least 300 less than that. There's just no one out there that warrants that much money for my interests. I've seen so many wonderful shows for under 20 bucks, (not mega artists) that satisfied my musical interests. I paid about 60 bucks to see Mavis Staples a few years ago. That's the tops I've ever paid. Amazing how much some of these venues are for a basic ticket, especially for some of the old geezer rockers squeezing out one last tour.
Re: What's the most you've spent on live music? [message #88625 is a reply to message #88602] Wed, 08 August 2018 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KrisHS is currently offline  KrisHS
Chancellor
I've never spent anywhere near $450 for live music, but I've also never had an experience that included anything extra. The most I've spent is probably around the $120-$150 range. I got pretty decent seats and an awesome concert for that.
Re: What's the most you've spent on live music? [message #88632 is a reply to message #88602] Thu, 09 August 2018 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TechFreakofNature is currently offline  TechFreakofNature
Chancellor
The most I've ever spent on a concert is maybe $150+ for a Jay-Z concert, but that was definitely a one-time thing. I support my favorite artists by buying their albums and don't necessarily need to go to concerts.
Re: What's the most you've spent on live music? [message #88727 is a reply to message #88602] Sat, 25 August 2018 10:48 Go to previous message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
It's been so long I can't even remember. I want to say 50 dollars for an Aerosmith concert. I think that was the going rate back in the day.
Previous Topic: Help me understand jazz!
Next Topic: The Oldies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:34:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout