Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Royalty free music
Royalty free music [message #88570] Sat, 04 August 2018 02:58 Go to next message
TechFreakofNature is currently offline  TechFreakofNature
Chancellor
I've been experimenting with some video editing software because I just recently got a drone (a cheap one for now, just to practice) and I want to make an edit with music in the background but I have a hard time finding royalty free music. The standard YouTube music has been used too often. What are your favorite sources for royalty free music?
icon14.gif  Re: Royalty free music [message #88580 is a reply to message #88570] Sun, 05 August 2018 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lennix is currently offline  Lennix
Chancellor
You got a drone? How cool! There are a few sources out there for royalty free music. This is a pretty good list. What kind of music are you looking for?
Re: Royalty free music [message #88604 is a reply to message #88580] Tue, 07 August 2018 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TechFreakofNature is currently offline  TechFreakofNature
Chancellor
Lennix wrote on Sun, 05 August 2018 11:29
You got a drone? How cool! There are a few sources out there for royalty free music. This is a pretty good list. What kind of music are you looking for?

Thanks for the recommendations. I am looking for instrumental music that fits the whole drone footage feel. I like getting drone shots over the city and hills, especially at sunset. So something a bit calm works. Yeah, I have a drone but it's just a cheap one for practice before I invest in an expensive one.
Re: Royalty free music [message #88619 is a reply to message #88570] Tue, 07 August 2018 23:16 Go to previous message
Lennix is currently offline  Lennix
Chancellor
No problem. CCMixter could have what you want. They have quite a few instrumentals for film and video. Other than filtering for instrumentals only, there's no real organization though so you'll have to go through them individually.

It's always good to go cheap first!
Previous Topic: The long-term future of movie theaters
Next Topic: Help me understand jazz!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:05:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers