Home » Audio » Radio » What are your favourite internet radio stations?
What are your favourite internet radio stations? [message #88515] Wed, 25 July 2018 14:58 Go to next message
Floyd is currently offline  Floyd
Chancellor
What are your favourite internet radio stations? I really like exploring internet radio, because you can find some really weird and interesting music.

The latest one I have discovered is Radio Jethro Tull, which is really good to listen to. Jethro Tull were a folk rock band that were popular in the seventies, and their music has a certain something even now. The frontman was Ian Anderson, and he used to play the flute.

I also like to listen to non-English speaking radio stations, such as French ones, for brushing up my French.
Re: What are your favourite internet radio stations? [message #88643 is a reply to message #88515] Thu, 09 August 2018 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JazzHog is currently offline  JazzHog
Baron
I like listening to Absolute Radio Classic Rock. Through that station I have discovered one or two bands I like, that I was not that familiar with before, such as The Cult.

I also like Absolute Radio 80's.
Re: What are your favourite internet radio stations? [message #88775 is a reply to message #88515] Wed, 05 September 2018 15:00 Go to previous message
The Noise is currently offline  The Noise
Master
I don't do the stations. I like to make my own playlists on Spotify. I'm currently alternating between The Stones and Pink Floyd as to filling up the playlists
Previous Topic: Need to invest in new radio - which make?
Next Topic: Building a crystal radio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 17:44:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout