Home » Audio » Speaker » Headphones with a good bass
Headphones with a good bass [message #88290] Sun, 01 July 2018 23:13 Go to next message
Musique is currently offline  Musique
Chancellor
I'm thinking to ditch my earphones and switch to headphones. I know I won't find one as good as the home sound system, but I think headphones have a better chance to provide a better bass sound quality. Is there any brand you all can recommend?
Re: Headphones with a good bass [message #88296 is a reply to message #88290] Mon, 02 July 2018 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Groot is currently offline  Groot
Viscount
Bose is the brand that immediately came into my mind. What deters me from buying Bose is the price because it is too expensive for me. Sony will be my next option if I were to buy a headphone with a good bass.
Re: Headphones with a good bass [message #88302 is a reply to message #88290] Tue, 03 July 2018 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
I'm not a big fan of Sony headphones. As far as I know, they are relatively expensive for a medium sound quality despite being an electronics company. The quality gap to my current earphones is not that huge, so upgrading to them doesn't feel worth it. Bose, for example, is on a different level.

Do you have a specific item from Bose you want to recommend?
Re: Headphones with a good bass [message #88309 is a reply to message #88290] Tue, 03 July 2018 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yurimi is currently offline  Yurimi
Viscount
Have you ever checked Bose's QuietComfort 35? It's a wireless headphone with good compatibility, sleek design, and wonderful sound quality. It's a great investment for the high price.

Some online reviews recommended Shure's headphones. It seems to provide a decent quality for a great price. I don't know if it has the bass sound you're looking for, though.
Re: Headphones with a good bass [message #88330 is a reply to message #88309] Wed, 04 July 2018 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
I just did. Such an amazing price. The reviews do look good, but I'm not ready for something like that. Even Bose's budget ones are still relatively expensive. Maybe someday, but not today.

Thanks for the recommendation, Yurimi. I'll check it out soon. Right now I'm looking at Urbanears Plattan (both the old and new version). Is the bass any good?
Re: Headphones with a good bass [message #88331 is a reply to message #88330] Thu, 05 July 2018 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Groot is currently offline  Groot
Viscount
We are on the same page on the price. I like Bose because I have a friend who can buy one and the quality was really amazing when I tried it, especially playing with video games.
Re: Headphones with a good bass [message #88449 is a reply to message #88290] Mon, 16 July 2018 01:10 Go to previous message
Lindzz is currently offline  Lindzz
Chancellor
I've also been looking for good headphones. My boyfriend swears by Teufel (I believe they're the AIRY bluetooth model), but they are too big for my head. I like headphones that cover my ears and feel a little "tight".
Previous Topic: Your first set of speakers?
Next Topic: Speakers in cabinet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:37:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout