Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Documentaries
Documentaries [message #88129] Wed, 06 June 2018 20:47 Go to next message
Channon is currently offline  Channon
Chancellor
I've been getting really into watching documentaries lately. I've watched a great one on Bobby Fischer (what a tragic story, man), Icarus, and one about Scientology. They were all fascinating. What are some of your favorite documentaries? Is anyone going to watch the one about Mr. Rogers that is coming out at some point this year?
Re: Documentaries [message #88149 is a reply to message #88129] Fri, 08 June 2018 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
utopia is currently offline  utopia
Chancellor
As much as I used to love Mr. Rogers, I don't know if I'm going to be seeing the documentary. I don't think I'll go out of my way to see it at least. The Road Movie is supposed to be really good.
Re: Documentaries [message #88242 is a reply to message #88129] Sun, 24 June 2018 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
In this day and age, when all of our old "heroes" have been disgraced by their own actions, I would love to see a doc. on Mr. Rogers.

Every single person who has ever worked with him or knew him said he was the best guy you would ever want to know.

I'm there at opening day.
Re: Documentaries [message #88249 is a reply to message #88242] Mon, 25 June 2018 10:02 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently online  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Ken Burns seems to be the hot shot in documentaries these days. My favorite subject's of his were the civil war, jazz and baseball. There's a dated now, but one of the most comprehensive documentaries of WWII called The World At War. A masterpiece to my mind.
Previous Topic: Discovering new artists through Bandcamp
Next Topic: Acoustic arrangements surpassing the originals
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:41:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout